Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Photovisi

Photovisi is an image tool that our class has been using to publish some of their most recent work. You have a range of templates to choose from (some are padlocked - pro users only). Simply select and upload your photos and photovisi will automatically generate your collage.

What my class really liked about this particular tool was the options it gave them to manipulate their collage once their photos were loaded. You can easily crop, replace, delete, add text, change background colours etc.

Here is an example their teacher created for a front page on one of their class wiki.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Thanks!- I was just looking for a different picture presentation tool as well! Great timing- I know my class will enjoy this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they will too - my class love using these sorts of image manipulation tools, e-bling at it's finest:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tool, but the best collage maker out there is http://www.mydreamboard.me
    So check it out to create an awesome dreamboard or just to simply make a collage.

    ReplyDelete